Article ID: Q200005
The information in this article applies to:
- Direct I/O, version 4.1, 4.2, 4.3,
This article discusses the procedure of redistributing
Direct I/O with your own
Direct I/O may not be sold as a
separate product you are allowed to bundle
Direct I/O with your product.
The following rules apply:
- Each machine
Direct I/O is installed at needs
- You are being held responsible for ordering sufficient
licenses of Direct I/O.
- You are allowed to select suitable strings for Name and
Company during licensing to match your product.
The redistribution procedure consists of the following steps:
Direct I/O in your environment
and possibly customize the configuration to your needs (see
- Select suitable strings for Name and Company to match your
- Inform the
Direct I/O Sales team about
the upcoming order and the strings you have chosen.
- Order a number of licenses according to your sales
conditions. We offer any number of licenses from Single License to Unlimited
- After reception of the license data include the data in the setup.
- If the count of licenses is exceeded order another couple
of licenses. We will take care that you will receive identical license data
with each order to keep your customized installation routine.
If you want to discuss this topic you are welcome to contact
Direct I/O Sales team.