Article ID: Q600003
The information in this article applies to:
- Direct I/O, version 4.2, 4.3,
WriteLog does not support use of the LPT port on Windows NT, Windows 2000 or
Windows XP. However, using
Direct I/O you
can access the LPT port as desired.
Follow the steps given below to configure your system properly:
- Open the Direct I/O Control Panel
- Identify the Parallel Port you want to use and enter the resources in the tab I/O
Take care to enter only existent ports.
- Go to the tab Security.
- Click the Browse... button and locate the directory you
installed WriteLog in.
- From there locate writelog\Programs\WriteL32.exe
and click Open.
- Click Add to add the application to the list of allowed processes.
- Close the Control Panel.